Flower Delivery .....

Thursday, February 11, 2010

aku dapat email nie ari nie... ramai kawan2 aku foward email nie tu aku. so tandanya aku adalah sahabat yang baik hati (perasan).


[]

I would rather have one rose and

a kind word from a friend

while I'm here, than a whole

truck load when I'm gone .

These Are For You !!!

[]

Just Forward these to all your friends,

including ... back to me.

And don't tell me that

you're too busy for this.

Don't you know the phrase ...

'Stop and Smell the Flowers' ???

Let's just see how many 'Bouquets'

you end up with !!!

Happiness keeps you Sweet,

Trials keep you Strong,

Sorrows keep you Human,

Failures keep you Humble,

Success keeps you Glowing,

But .... Only Friends ....

Keep You Going !!!

[]

See how many you get today !!!

You Might Also Like

0 komen

Instagram

Instagram